Improve your online facilitation in this 90-minute online training. We'll discuss and practice co-creation in the digital space. This deep dive is for experienced practitioners seeking to bring their online facilitation to the next level.
🕓 90-minute intense online training & pretraining
🗓️ on request
📦 How to facilitate co-creation and peer reviews, Miro templates
📍 Online via Zoom and Miro
For challenging learning experiences, a collaboration between trainer & participant and between participants is compulsory. Participants are solving problems in teams and broaden horizons in group discussions. Their creativity thrives when they discover new topics on their own. They co-create their own learning outcomes.
In the digital space, all those interactions are designed by you, the online facilitator. With co-creation methods, you can offer engaging and productive online meetings, workshops and seminars.
But there is more. Your role as an online facilitator is to create a safe space for participants to experiment and make mistakes. You facilitate the process, but the results are in the participants' hands. Co-creation is sometimes fuzzy and surprising. Participants will thank you supporting them.
If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original.
Sir Ken Robinson
In this training, you'll understand all aspects of co-creation in education, discover a bunch of co-creation good practices, practice the co-creation briefing and discuss the mindset of an online facilitator. You will learn...
- How co-creation can look like (Laurillard's Conversational Framework)
- When co-creation makes sense, and when not
- How to enable multi-synchronous collaboration
- The importance of participants' self-determination (Deci & Ryan)
- How to brief and steer a co-creation session
- How to use peer-reviews in co-creation
This Deep Dive contains several introductory videos which are mandatory to watch before the training starts (pretraining).
A basic understanding of digital whiteboards like Miro is required, as well as some basic experience with video conferencing (e.g. Zoom) and how to use it as an online facilitator.
Working with a digital whiteboard in any co-creation session is highly recommended. In this training you will get some inspiration about how to prepare them.
After this training, you will understand crucial parts of co-creation, how you can facilitate it well and make the next step as an online facilitator to create amazing learning experiences. Also, you will...
- Receive a graphic organizer with all the contents of this training for your documentation
- Have more methods in your facilitator's toolbox, including >8 visual templates
- Keep access to our network hub, where all links and concepts are available for you to re-read and re-watch
- Always be able to contact Christian in case of follow-up questions from your side